Every child in every school has one Christmas wish; to star in a Nativity. And at St Bernadette’s School they’re attempting to mount a musical version! Only trouble is teacher, Mr Maddens, has promised that a Hollywood producer is coming to see the show to turn it into a film. Join him, his teaching assistant, the crazy Mr Poppy, hilarious children and a whole lot of sparkle and shine as they struggle to make everyone’s Christmas wish come true.
Feel –good, funny and full of yuletide joy, Nativity! The Musical features all the favourite sing-a-long hits from the films:
Sparkle and Shine
One Night One Moment
She’s the Brightest Star
There’s a whole host of new songs filled with the spirit of Christmas!
With a cast including West End favourites, Daniel Boys (Avenue Q), Sarah Earnshaw (Wicked, Spamalot) and Simon Lipkin (Rock of Ages, Guys and Dolls), Nativity! The Musical is the perfect feel-good comedy for all the family.
Come along and join us for some mayhem in Bethlehem!
Here’s What You Need To Know
- This year’s theatre trip takes place on Thursday 14th December.
- We’ll be travelling to the Apollo Theatre in Hammersmith, London, to see the matinee performance which starts at 2.30 pm.
- The buses will leave the school car park at 9.00 am, returning at approximately 8.30 pm.
- Students should bring a packed lunch / drinks, as well as money for food and a theatre programme.
- Students on free school meals will be provided with a packed lunch / drinks.
- Absolutely no food may be consumed either on the bus or in the theatre auditorium.
- There are only 68 tickets available, which will be reserved on a ‘first come, first served’ basis.
- Completed Consent Forms must be handed in to Miss D. Owen or Miss G. Panfili at 11.05 am in the MPS on Wednesday 15th November 2017
- Any forms handed in or emailed to us earlier than this time / date will not be accepted.
- The cost of the ticket and return transport to London is £45.50.
- Tickets can be paid for via ParentPay once a place has been confirmed.
- Contact a member of the Drama teaching staff if you have any questions.
A copy of the trip letter and Consent Form is available by clicking on the relevant link below:
What To Do Next