AS and A level Performing Arts
You can find the specification at:
- Click ‘Qualifications’ button
- Find ‘Applied GCE’ and click
- Click on ‘Performing Arts’
- Our qualification at Crickhowell High School is:
- Pearson Edexcel Level 3 Advanced Subsidiary GCE in Performing Arts (Single Award) (8781)
- Pearson Edexcel Level 3 Advanced GCE in Performing Arts (Single Award) (9781)
What to Expect:
The Assessment Objectives for the subject are:
|AO1||Knowledge and understanding of the performing arts industry.
You will need to demonstrate that you understand the processes and products of the performing arts industry.
|AO2||Acquisition of skills and techniques
You will need to acquire skills and techniques in specialist areas.
|AO3||Application of skills and techniques.
You will need to realise what you have learnt and apply your skills and techniques in work-related contexts.
|AO4||Analysis and evaluation
You will need to analyse and evaluate your own and others’ working practice, performance and ideas.