South Powys Sportshall Athletics Competition Thursday December 11th 2014
1.00-4.30pm: Brecon Leisure Centre
This competition has a pathway that enables pupils to represent Powys in Welsh and UK sports hall athletics competitions. Trials and training are on every lunchtime during the week beginning December 1st. Please sign up on the PE notice board to give us an idea of numbers.
- The age groups are in line with the Welsh and UK competition pathway. Boys and select up to a maximum of 12 athletes for their U13 teams (12 boys and 12 girls) and a maximum of 6 athletes for their U15 teams (6 boys and 6 girls).
- All U13 athletes must participate in 1x field, 1x track and 1x relay event, with the exception of any athletes who only wish to compete in the shot put.
- All U15 athletes must participate in three events and in a relay.
- Athletes in both age groups are welcome to participate in more than the minimum number of events, if the timetable allows.
- Schools can enter up to 3 athletes in each event. (Note: In previous years, schools tend to enter 2 participants per event at U13 and 3 participants per event at U15).