Some information regarding the building works which will be starting on Monday 29th June 2015 until September 1st.
This is the location of the scheduled building works, and areas which will be out of bounds from Monday.
They will be isolated in these areas and this should minimise contact between the builders and the students.
- Students will be able to access ADT via the external door between A1 and A4 only.
- Students will be able to access PE via the external door between the PE changing rooms only and will be able to access their lockers. (Floor to Ceiling dust sheets will block the corridor beyond the lockers).
- Students will be able to exit the building via the external doors between L3 and L4 for the rest of the term as the mag locks will be disabled. (but not enter unless someone inside lets them in).
- The double doors at the top of the stairs opposite the main entrance will be locked.
- The double doors outside L2 will be locked.
- Alternative toilets for students for the bottom corridor will be the “Science Toilets”.
- Alternative toilets for students for the top corridor will be the ” 6th form toilets” on the Sports Hall Viewing Gallery.
- Assemblies will not take place in the Sports Hall.
- Year 8 and 9 should access the school in the morning via the “Science” entrance.
- Year 10 and 11 should access the school in the morning via the “Main” entrance.
The second picture shows the areas where you will not be able to park (in red).
- Obviously this restricts parking spaces so if you can car share until the end of term that would help.
- Sixth form will not be allowed to park on site
- Please park within parking bays
- Builders lorries will require access. They will not move at break or lunchtime. If they move during lessons they will require a banksman and their speed limit will be 5mph.