If you are using a Windows PC (7+) you can connect to the LRC via a web browser to print on the Powys BYOD network.
- Using a browser go to https://folders.crickhowell-hs.powys.sch.uk/printers/
- Login using your school credentials, starting the username with crick\, e.g. crick\10rm
- Once logged in you will be showing printers that you have access to, click on the one you want to use
- Click on Properties on the left
- Highlight and copy the address of the printer (CTRL+C)
- Press Start
- In the Search Box, or just type, “devices printers” and select “Devices and Printers” from the list
- Click on Add a Printer at the top
- In the box, click on Connect to a Printer not in the List
- Paste the address you copied earlier into the address box
- Click Next
- Let it connect and find the driver to use
- Make sure you don’t set it as your default printer
- You’re done!