We have the following job opportunity available:
An exciting opportunity exists for a suitably qualified and experienced IT Technician at Crickhowell High School. Crickhowell High School is recognised as a high achieving school for Teaching and Learning and features regularly in the top five hundred schools in the United Kingdom. We offer a very broad range of curriculum opportunities for all our students, delivered by a specialist team of highly qualified and dedicated staff. We work very hard to identify and support the individual learning needs of all our students and believe that no student should leave Crickhowell High School without a range of good qualifications.
The successful candidate will be a member of the school’s Technical Support Team providing 1st line IT support to staff and students.
- Troubleshooting and the resolving of IT issues.
- Maintenance and repair of IT equipment.
- Provide training and support to end users.
- Administrative tasks (Help Desk system, Asset Register, website updates, document design & printing)
Ideally the candidate will have the following:
- A flexible, self-motivating positive attitude.
- A professional, respectful courteous manner.
- Good communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Be technically minded.
- An understanding of the workings of a desktop PC and operating system.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form and Role Descriptor or for further information contact Crickhowell High School on 01873 813500
The closing date for completed applications is Friday 30th October at 12oclock. Shortlisting will be week commencing 2nd November. Interviews will take place the following week.